|MonJanuary 9, 2017||Class||Teacher|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Community- Level I & II||Anneke Faas|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Zain Syed|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Slower Pace||Sandy Carmellini|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level I / II||Michael Lucey|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||EveryBody Yoga: Community||Francesca Nicosia|
|TueJanuary 10, 2017|
|10:00am - 11:30am||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Barbara Phillips (for Erin)|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Anneke Faas|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Level I||Anneke Faas (for Zain)|
|WedJanuary 11, 2017|
|8:30am - 10:00am||Community- Level I & II||Vince Valente|
|10:05am - 11:50am||Level III||Michael Lucey|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Francesca Nicosia (for Zain)|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Back Care||Cynthia Bates|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Level I||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|ThuJanuary 12, 2017|
|10:00am - 11:30am||Yoga for Seniors||Sarah Harvey|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I / II||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|2:00pm - 3:30pm||Yoga for People With Parkinsons||Suzanne Drolet|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Womens Essentials||Cynthia Bates|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Cynthia Bates|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Fundamentals||Anneke Faas|
|FriJanuary 13, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Community- Level I & II||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Erin Collom|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Restorative||Ananda Ma|
|SatJanuary 14, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:45am||Level II||Anneke Faas|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||Level I||Anneke Faas|
|SunJanuary 15, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:45am||Level III||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||Level I||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||Level I||Ananda Ma|
|4:45pm - 6:15pm||Fundamentals||Ananda Ma|
Adeline Yoga Studio strives to be a home for both the beginning student and the seasoned practitioner. Teachers are here to help you. It is important that you also communicate to the teacher any limitations or health concerns that you may have. Call ahead if you would like help deciding which class is right for you.
- New students: please arrive 10 minutes early. You do not need to reserve for classes.
- Classes begin at the scheduled time. Please allocate plenty of time before class to park, get changed, register and meet your teacher. This is very important.
- If you find yourself late to class, please wait until the invocation is over before joining the group.
- Wear stretchy clothes that allow you to move easily and show your alignment.
- Adeline Yoga studio provides mats and other props. You are welcome to bring your own mat.
- It is best not to eat for at least one hour prior to class.