|TueAugust 22, 2017||Class||Teacher|
|10:00am - 11:30am||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Erin Collom|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Gentle Yoga||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Anneke Faas|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Level I||Stacy Touhy (for Zain)|
|WedAugust 23, 2017|
|8:30am - 10:00am||Community- Level I & II||Vince Valente|
|10:05am - 11:50am||Level III||Michael Lucey|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Zain Syed|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Back Care||Francesca Nicosia (for Cynthia)|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Fundamentals||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|ThuAugust 24, 2017|
|10:00am - 11:30am||Yoga for Seniors||Sarah Harvey|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I / II||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|2:00pm - 3:30pm||Yoga for People With Parkinsons||Suzanne Drolet|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Womens Essentials||Sandy Carmellini (for Cynthia)|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Sandy Carmellini (for Cynthia)|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Fundamentals||Anneke Faas|
|FriAugust 25, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Community- Level I & II||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Erin Collom|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Restorative||Ananda Ma|
|SatAugust 26, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:45am||Level II||Anneke Faas|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||Level I||Anneke Faas|
|SunAugust 27, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:45am||Level III||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||Level I||Heather Haxo Phillips|
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||Level I||Ananda Ma|
|4:45pm - 6:15pm||Fundamentals||Ananda Ma|
|MonAugust 28, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Community- Level I & II||Anneke Faas|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Francesca Nicosia (for Zain)|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Learning the Ropes||Francesca Nicosia (for Sandy)|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level I / II||Michael Lucey|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Community Class: All Levels||Jacqueline Erwin (for Leah)|
Adeline Yoga Studio strives to be a home for both the beginning student and the seasoned practitioner. Teachers are here to help you. It is important that you also communicate to the teacher any limitations or health concerns that you may have. Call ahead if you would like help deciding which class is right for you.
- New students: please arrive 10 minutes early. You do not need to reserve for classes.
- Classes begin at the scheduled time. Please allocate plenty of time before class to park, get changed, register and meet your teacher. This is very important.
- If you find yourself late to class, please wait until the invocation is over before joining the group.
- Wear stretchy clothes that allow you to move easily and show your alignment.
- Adeline Yoga studio provides mats and other props. You are welcome to bring your own mat.
- It is best not to eat for at least one hour prior to class.