|MonDecember 11, 2017||Class||Teacher|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Community- Level I & II||Anneke Faas|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Francesca Nicosia (for Zain)|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Level I||Francesca Nicosia|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level I / II||Michael Lucey|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Community: All Levels||Leah Flaks|
|TueDecember 12, 2017|
|10:00am - 11:30am||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Erin Collom|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Gentle Pace||Leah Flaks|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Anneke Faas|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Level I / II||Stacey Touhy (for Zain)|
|WedDecember 13, 2017|
|8:30am - 10:00am||Community- Level I & II||Vince Valente|
|10:05am - 11:50am||Level III||Michael Lucey|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I||Leah Flaks (for Zain)|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Back Care||Cynthia Bates|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Cynthia Bates (for Heather Haxo)|
|ThuDecember 14, 2017|
|10:00am - 11:30am||Yoga for Seniors||Sarah Harvey|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Level I / II||Rebecca Haralabatos|
|2:00pm - 3:15pm||Yoga for People With Parkinsons||Suzanne Drolet|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Womens Essentials||Cynthia Bates|
|5:45pm - 7:15pm||Level II||Cynthia Bates|
|7:30pm - 9:00pm||Fundamentals||Anneke Faas|
|FriDecember 15, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:30am||Community- Level I & II||Anneke Faas (for Heather Haxo)|
|12:00pm - 1:15pm||Yoga for Healthy Aging||Erin Collom|
|4:00pm - 5:30pm||Restorative||Ananda Ma|
|SatDecember 16, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:45am||Level II||Anneke Faas|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||Level I||Anneke Faas|
|SunDecember 17, 2017|
|9:00am - 10:45am||Level III||Michael Lucey (for Heather Haxo)|
|11:00am - 12:30pm||Level I||Michael Lucey (for Heather Haxo)|
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||Level I||Ananda Ma|
|4:45pm - 6:15pm||Fundamentals||Ananda Ma|
Adeline Yoga Studio strives to be a home for both the beginning student and the seasoned practitioner. Teachers are here to help you. It is important that you also communicate to the teacher any limitations or health concerns that you may have. Call ahead if you would like help deciding which class is right for you.
- New students: please arrive 10 minutes early. You do not need to reserve for classes.
- Classes begin at the scheduled time. Please allocate plenty of time before class to park, get changed, register and meet your teacher. This is very important.
- If you find yourself late to class, please wait until the invocation is over before joining the group.
- Wear stretchy clothes that allow you to move easily and show your alignment.
- Adeline Yoga studio provides mats and other props. You are welcome to bring your own mat.
- It is best not to eat for at least one hour prior to class.