|STUDIO MEMBERSHIP (click here for details)
|Supporter: 5 classes/month
|$65 per month
||$150 per month
|CLASS & PASS PRICES
||5 Class Pass
||10 Class Pass
|Community classes are $5 – $20. Please use your pass or membership if you have one.
- Adeline Yoga offers a variety of packages and membership options to suit your needs. These options offer a significant discount over the drop-in rates but they also come with restrictions. Please make sure to review these restrictions before making your purchase.
- All class passes and the Yoga Fundamental pass expire 90 days after activation. Classes that are not used by the expiration date will be donated to the Yoga Blessings Fund.
- Yoga Fundamentals is a beginners series held several times per year. Each class is up to 10 sessions. This series is intended for new students, though anyone can attend. Drop-ins are allowed.
- The Fundamentals Pass is $108 and gives you up to 10 classes. Anyone may purchase this specially priced package once only. Makeups are allowed at another fundamental series. Pass expires 90 days from the first day of use. This is one of the best deals for the new student to discover Iyengar Yoga and start a regular practice. It is our most inexpensive class pass package and is valid only for the fundamentals classes. We recommend that all new students complete the series in order to get a comprehensive understanding of Iyengar yoga fundamentals. If for whatever reason you decide that you would like to use your pass for other classes, we are happy to upgrade your pass for the price difference between the Fundamentals and the unrestricted 90 minute pass.
- Community classes: We offer three community classes per week for $5 – $20 sliding scale. To keep these classes sustainable, we request that students with a class pass or membership use their pass as payment.
- Yoga Blessings Fund: This is a community sponsorship for students who have a hard time affording yoga in their lives, or who are enduring a financial hardship. To donate money or classes to this Fund – or apply to be a recipient – please email Heather or call (510) 334-8424.
Adeline Yoga Studio • 3320 Adeline Street, Berkeley, CA 94703 • (510) 982-1873
Your Source for Iyengar Yoga in Oakland, Berkeley and across the East Bay