Monthly Pass Details:
- This is an auto-pay program via debit-card or credit-card only. Enjoy the convenience – and ensure that your check-in at the front desk is fast and easy.
- An initial 3-month minimum commitment is required. After that, the pass automatically renews month-to-month.
- You may put the pass on hold, for any reason, up to two times per year
- This pass is not transferable
- Monthly passes can be terminated any time via email (after the initial 3-months). Termination prevents future auto-renewals. No refunds are given for purchases or renewals that have already been made
Community Classes are $10-$20 sliding scale. Please use your pass if you have one.
Will you join us? Become a Member of Adeline Yoga TODAY!
About Packages and Passes
Adeline Yoga offers a variety of packages and membership options to suit your needs. These options offer a significant discount over the drop-in rates but they also come with restrictions. Please make sure to review these restrictions before making your purchase.
- All class packages expire 90 days after activation. This includes the Yoga Fundamental pass, the New Student Special, 5-class and 10-class packages. If you need an extension on your package, please do contact us at email@example.com. Classes that are not used by the expiration date will be donated to the Yoga Blessings Fund.
- Want to share with a friend? Our 5-class and 10-class packages are transferable. They can be shared with anyone at any time within the valid dates. The fundamentals pass, new student special and memberships are not transferable and cannot be shared.
- The 5 for $49 Pass is available to any new student before they take their second class at Adeline Yoga. It can be used at any class at any time within 90 days.
- The Fundamentals Pass is $108 and gives you up to 10 fundamentals classes within 90 days. Anyone may purchase this specially priced package – at any time – one time only. Please note that it can be used for fundamentals classes only.
- Yoga Fundamentals is a beginners series held several times per year. Each series is 10 classes. This series is intended for new students, though anyone can attend. Drop-ins are allowed. Makeups are allowed at another fundamental series. This is one of the best deals for the new student to discover Iyengar Yoga and start a regular practice. It is our most inexpensive class pass package and is valid only for the fundamentals classes. We recommend that all new students complete the series in order to get a comprehensive understanding of Iyengar yoga fundamentals. If for whatever reason you decide that you would like to use your pass for other classes, we are happy to upgrade your pass for the price difference between the Fundamentals and the unrestricted 90 minute pass.
- Community Classes: We offer four or five community classes per week for $5 – $20 sliding scale. To keep these classes sustainable, we request that students with a class pass or membership use their pass as payment.
- Yoga Blessings Fund: This is a community sponsorship for students who have a hard time affording yoga in their lives, or who are enduring a financial hardship. To donate money or classes to this Fund – or apply to be a recipient – please email Heather or call (510) 334-8424.
- Children younger than 18 years are allowed in our classes on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to bring a child with you to class who is between the ages of 10 – 18, please notify us at least 48 hours before the class. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org